Friday, January 9, 2009

2009

Well here we are starting another year!

Im determined to make this one a great one, im tired of the struggle so im gonna think positive and march on.

So far 2009 has been interesting

There was shower curtain ripping, weird vibes, violin playing, and me quitting smoking.

The most important is me quitting smoking and at about 11:00 pm tonight I will be one week smoke free. It has not been easy believe me there was even an ugly there is still a little bit I can smoke on this butt in my ash tray moment but im still hangin in. I just heard that the strongest tree in the Forest can withstand the strongest winds and right now I need to be the strongest tree.

All I can think about right now is Brocoli and Chicken and some wonton soup I think that is better than Nicotine.

1 comment: