Monday, February 22, 2010

We are Family

This weekend I "met" a cousin of mine. I say "met" because I haven't seen her since I was in 2nd grade. I am really excited to finally get to be around a family member on my Father's side, I really hope that we can manage to stay in touch.

I have been super down for the past few weeks. I have a feeling that it's because my time with Nora has been lacking and I miss her. I also haven't seen BIFF or many of my other friends in a few weeks. I hope that soon things will get back to "normal" at least with my love.

School is starting to get busy. Portfolio may kill me. May 22nd is the day that will live on in my heart for a very long time.

Now on to the word of the day!

fractious \FRAK-shuhs\ , adjective;
1. Tending to cause trouble; unruly.
2. Irritable; snappish; cranky.


For the past few weeks I have been fractious.

No comments: