Monday, May 12, 2008

Looking Past Through to the other side

So things are coming up exciting things some things that make me nervous etc etc.

But I keep thinking about a day very soon and I keep asking myself one question. How do I meet someone and be myself if I already don't like them. Hmmmm and Ugghhhh

Other notes

I am designing the invitation for our engagement party which is exciting! Not sure how Nora will feel about it cause its kinda cute and corny but my fingers are crossed and we shall see.

My mom is going away for a week tom. mornin' and it will be nice to get a break I love her but she drives me a bit insane part of it is probably because I thought I would be back out on my own right now and I wish she could drive herself around things would be so much easier.

I think thats all I have for now be cool blog world

No comments: